This guide will show you how to point your domain to your website hosted on Pressable. If you don’t own the domain you want to use yet, you will need to purchase one through a domain registrar. Some of the most popular registrars are Godaddy.com, Namecheap.com, Name.com, and Gandi.net, just to name a few.
- To add the domain to your Pressable site, please visit your MyPressable Control Panel.
- Click the “Settings” button for the site you want to work on
- Scroll down to the “Launch Your Site” section and you will see this form:
- Enter the non-www version of your domain name, in the text area and click Set Primary Domain (or Add an Additional Domain) we will automatically add the www version. If you add the www-version of the domain first, you will need to manually add the non-WWW version
- If you want to add more domains to the site, you can do so as well.
- The Primary column will denote which is the main domain of the site. You can switch the primary domain anytime by clicking on “Make Primary”, but do this with caution as switching the primary domains will have negative impacts on your site’s SEO if not done right.
You are ready to point the domain to our servers and you can read more about the process here.